Skip to main content

Reply to "plans to add inventory"

Damning Comments? If Auctiva was created for small sellers only then whats with all the extras that are not needed for such. All I have been implying is that Auctiva better move faster integrating basic ebay needs like inventory before they are outdated. As competitors like SPLASH, and Eharbors etc. arrived over night with some pretty good content for ebay sellers. Yes they are new and within a year could eventually leave Auctiva in the dust. I have been thankful for Auctiva and wanted to be loyal but cant wait no longer. So I have been moving all my data slowly to a new auction management system that seems to be developing much faster. Ive already waited one year for Auctiva to implement Inventory but not delivered as mentioned in early 2007. Overall anticipation 2 years auctiva has mentioned on its site "SOON". I speak english and "SOON" does not mean over 2 years. Modern Skycrapers are built in less than 2 years in many parts of the World these days. So whats the problem Auctiva? Critics here like to knock around users that complain just because its a free service. Well get use to it as that is life.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.