Skip to main content

Reply to "PLEASE HELP !!! ALL OF MY IMAGES ARE GONE FROM ALL OF MY ACTIVE LISTINGS ON EBAY"

Hi Community,

We just got in touch with Amazon regarding this matter and they have looked into this problem and verified that it does lie like on their end. Based on the feedback we received, it sounds like there must be a network related problem on the end of Cablevision that is causing them to be unable to connect to Amazon's S3 service.

We are going to look into how we might be able to bring this issue up with them. However, if you are experiencing this problem, I would also strongly recommend contacting your ISP to report the problem. I'm pretty sure that having multiple users report the problem can't do anything but help to convey that it is something that needs urgent attention.

I will post further updates on this situation to this thread as additional information becomes available. If anyone else is able to get any information from Cablevision, it would be great if you can post the details here. If anyone experiencing this problem is using a different ISP, that would also be useful information to have posted here.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.