Skip to main content

Reply to "PLEASE HELP !!! ALL OF MY IMAGES ARE GONE FROM ALL OF MY ACTIVE LISTINGS ON EBAY"

Hi Community,

We have since received some additional reports of this nature and all of these others have been from Cablevision users as well, so that seems to corroborate that the issue is isolated to that ISP. Most of them have come out of New York but I have heard this behavior reported from users in a couple other parts of the East Coast as well.

One important thing I want to add is that, if you are being affected by this problem, the good news is that just about everyone around the world should be able to see the Auctiva hosted images in your listings, even though you may not be able to see them. In my opinion, this would not be anything worth ending listing over, unless you happen to know your most interested bidders are Cablevision users.

I will continue to post updates on this issue to this thread as additional information becomes available and I would still like to encourage anyone being affected by this problem to report it to Cablevision.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.