Skip to main content

Reply to "PLEASE HELP !!! ALL OF MY IMAGES ARE GONE FROM ALL OF MY ACTIVE LISTINGS ON EBAY"

Hi Community,

The first thing we did when we started receiving these reports was contact Amazon and they verified the problem was not on their end. That being said, I just did see the first report of this nature come in that was not from a user of Cablevision. This was from a Optimum Online user in New York, so it is possible this is a networking issue that is cutting off a geographical location as opposed to a specific ISP.

Based on this first report from a non-Cablevision user, we're having our IT team bring this issue up with Amazon again to see if their diagnosis has changed since we originally reported it. I still don't know exactly what the issue is, but almost all the reports I've seen have been from Cablevision users in New York.

We are continuing to evaluate these reports and investigate this issue as a high priority and I will also continue to update this thread as a learn more. I'll assure you that we're going to pursue this to the end and I'll revisit this thread soon.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.