Skip to main content

Reply to "PLEASE HELP !!! ALL OF MY IMAGES ARE GONE FROM ALL OF MY ACTIVE LISTINGS ON EBAY"

Hi Diva & Mama J,

Thanks a bunch for pointing that out. While I'm sure it doesn't provide much consolation to those experiencing this problem, I'm actually a little relieved to hear that because I was almost certain the problem lied on Cablevision's end until I hear that report from the user who said his ISP was Optimum Online. At this point, I still recommend contacting them to complain about this.

Our IT team is also looking into this problem and, as part of that process, they're going to see what we may be able to do to definitively convince Cablevision/Optimum Online that the problem is due to something that will need to be addressed from their end.

I will continue to post updates on this issue as I learn more about what's going on. The continued feedback from the users being affected by this is greatly appreciated. Hopefully, they're looking into this issue even though their support people are telling users it is not a known problem.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.