Skip to main content

Reply to "PLEASE HELP !!! ALL OF MY IMAGES ARE GONE FROM ALL OF MY ACTIVE LISTINGS ON EBAY"

Hi dressrecycle,

It certainly couldn't hurt to call your cable company but, based on what I've heard from other customers who have done so (as SundayBestKids alluded to), I suspect you'll be informed that no other users are reporting the problem and that it is not a known issue. As you can tell from reading over this thread, that information would not be accurate.

If you run a trace route using the instructions included in my last post to this thread and paste the results into this thread, we'll get that information over to Amazon S3 (our image host) and urge them to bring up the issue with Cablevision. We don't know for sure whether the solution to the problem will need to be implemented by Amazon or Cablevision, but the two services can't connect and it will need to be worked out between them.

I will continue to post updates on this situation to this thread as additional information becomes available. Again, thanks in advance to anyone who can provide that trace route information.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.