Skip to main content

Reply to "PLEASE HELP !!! ALL OF MY IMAGES ARE GONE FROM ALL OF MY ACTIVE LISTINGS ON EBAY"

Hi Community,

Thanks again for all the feedback. To those of you who just posted trace routes, I recommend contacting your ISP and providing them with that information because this is an issue that they will need to look into. We are also curious what the result will be if the users affected by this try to ping tracert s3-external-1.amazonaws.com.

If you get a chance, can you please give this a shot and paste the results into a reply to this thread? This process is similar to the process of creating a trace route and can be done as follows:

1) Select "Run" from the Windows "Start" menu.
2) Enter "cmd" in the ensuing field and click "OK".
3) Then, in the black DOS window, type ping s3-external-1.amazonaws.com and press the "Enter" key.

You can copy the information in the black DOS window by right clicking within the window, selecting "Select All", and then holding CTRL and pressing C to copy the selected information. You can then paste it into a reply to this thread by holding CTRL and pressing V or by selecting "Paste" from the "Edit" menu in your browser.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can provide this information!

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.