Skip to main content

Reply to "PLEASE HELP !!! ALL OF MY IMAGES ARE GONE FROM ALL OF MY ACTIVE LISTINGS ON EBAY"

Hi dressrecycle,

As I have explained over the course of this thread, this is not something that we can fix and will have be looked into by Cablevision. Ultimately, it will be up to Cablevision to resolve this problem and I have explained that showing them the trace route will show them which router is problematic so they can take it from there.

We have provided this information to Amazon S3 in hopes that they can bring the issue up with Cablevision but we cannot guarantee to lead to anything. I would expect Cablevision to be more inclined to take action on this as a result of complaints from customers than unaffiliated third parties, which is why we recommend that each person being affected by this contacts them and provides them with the trace information showing where the connection is getting dropped.

Also, even though you cannot see the images in your listings, most people around the work will be able to see them. This issue is isolated to Cablevision/Optonline, so only people using those ISP's may not be able to see your Auctiva hosted images.

I would let you know what to expect if I had the means to do so, but this is not something that we can resolve. I can, however, keep you updated as promptly as possible as we learn more and let you know what information you can provide to your ISP that will help them identify the problem.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.