Skip to main content

Reply to "Please help for a newbie!"

Dan:

Thank you for the quick reply! Yes, I DO get a pop-up asking for permission when I try to copy and paste. So am I to assume I can as long as I allow access to my clipboard? Up til now I click "no." Not that familiar with clipboard and I usually don't allow it when using Word. I always thought it cluttered up the hard drive. lol I'm computer illiterate.... almost! (Oh Oh! Did I put that smiley somewhere it didnt belong??)

As for Vista, it seems weird when I use Auctiva as it shuts down "sometimes."

Thanks for the info on PayPal. I have been wondering about that for two days. I still haven't posted my first listing.

BTW.... I see you are in Columbus, OH. I'm in OH as well! Small world!!

I'm looking forward to saving money with Auctiva. My first two sales cost me $12+ for each listing. Someone on the message boards on eBay told me to use this. What a savings and great templates!! I'm anxious to get started but am waiting on feedback from my buyer who hasn't confirmed receipt although I tracked both items and both were delivered.

Thank you again. I'm sure I will have more questions. (pardon any typo's as I am using a notebook and the keyboard is smaller than desktop keyboards.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.