Skip to main content

Reply to "Please help me I am going to cry!!!!"

Choo they hear us and see us but I guess they just do not care / give a S**T I really thought my post Auctiva PLEASE step up!would serve as a catalyst to get some possible action. If you noticed when I posted
quote:
what is the possibility of creating an advisory board with input from Active Community members? I believe a brainstorming session would greatly improve our ability to be pro-active members of the site.Possibly a private invitation type of forum where ideas and input could be freely exchanged back and forth without less seasoned input if you catch my drift?
I understand the cost and time implications involved in setting this up but I believe the overall benefit to the site would ultimately pay off in a better user experience and bottom line for Auctiva.
There was ABSOLUTELY no response to that
I don't know I guess we are just beating a dead hose here maybe.Per Auctivas ?Mission Statement? for lack of a words
quote:
Welcome to our online community. We have added this area so that customers can discuss and solve problems they encounter, share tips and tricks, and anything else Auctiva. We realize the importantance of timely information to our customers and know that we aren't always available 100% of the time. It is our hope that in these cases you will be able to use these boards to reach out and help each other.
It is all great when we step in to save some poor Joe or Jane that is panicked because of the things they are experiencing when first signing up.
Auctiva staff does check on other boards and step in at times but it just seems as though we loyal users are left to battle it out in the trenches while staff thinks up ways to add Battle Bids???? and other trinkets and baubles Confused
Well I shall surrender my soapbox for awhile! Big Grin
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.