Skip to main content

Reply to "Please help me I am going to cry!!!!"

Well Taz you know an issue is contentious when the usual quick responses from support stop dead and we receive a reply like we do not have to reply to everything written here.

The reply from CEO Jeff in the thead you linked to above was, quote :-

"I read all the suggestions. I don't feel I need to, or owe, a reply to every post or question. I take all suggestions into consideration. There is no way everyone will always agree with my decisions.

We keep track of the number and time of registrations and cancellations and there have been no problems with either maintenance or eBay 's hiding listings. I check those stats daily."

This was obviously the last word so unless the overall trend in new users takes a dive we (Auctiva) do not care about losing a few, this to me is becoming a callous statement considering how much hard work is put into writing listings even by decent small sellers only to have very nasty shock on joining Auctiva.

Considering the particularly litigious society we live in and even more so the way it appears to be in the USA I wonder how being sued by a sellers relatives after a seller has a heart attack will go down ?

I would be sad but it will not be on our consciences and we (users) would not be in court.
Last edited by choochooguy
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.