Skip to main content

Reply to "Please hurry!!"

From what I've seen, I wouldn't try AOL's image hosting. Some sellers that I see using that have images that load very solowly or not at all, so it's no better than what we have here. Damned irresposible to just leave us all hanging like this, without a word, apology, kiss my a** or nothing. Is this great improved service going to compensate everyone who is losing money due to pictures not being displayed on auction items that are ending? We'll probably just get another email from them in the next day or so, saying how many improvements they made, and how happy everyone is. Like when the commies still ran the Soviet Union. That system bit the big one, too - yet they kept telling people every day about how great everything was, and how happy they should be. On a bigger level to be sure, but the exact same kind of mismanagement and ignoring of facts. Like I said, this idea has great potential - how about turning it over to someone who will DO something good with it? And where's that improved support they sent us all emails about?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.