Skip to main content

Reply to "Please keep Auctiva users informed of site changes in a timely manner"

I learned early on that you have to clear my cache and cookies from my problem cases and the support forums here. If you read my problem cases, you will see that I tell support that I cleared the cache as on of my steps. Then I go into long detail to describe the problems so they can reproduce them. On some, they can reproduce them. On some the support reads them too quickly and don't understand the problem. Then I have to detail them again. On others, they cannot reproduce the problems. On others, it is a user problem (me) doing something dumb and/or not understanding how to use Auctiva.

But I am getting away from the purpose of this suggestion and am defending myself in my support cases.

Instead of responding to one detail particular to me personally in this suggestion, could you please respond to the content of the suggestion? That is, giving more timely notice to maintenance and upgrades. That was the purpose of the suggestion. You are missing the point of this post.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.