Skip to main content

Reply to "Please some 1 respond Store Tag /Custom Template Rrob"

Hi Wahm and Capt.

thank you !! thank you !!! for helping me.

I just copied the template code with the store tag outside the template (in the white part) and did a test preview auction on it.

Now heres the thing, It looked exactly the same as before in test preview when the store tag was inside the template. ??? I still had to scroll a good 2 inches to the right to see the whole template (same as when it was inside the template )

So then I looked to see what my PC resolution was set at, something I never even thought about to be honest !! and it was set at 800 x 600.. hmmm ... I then reset it to a higher res of 1024 x 768 pix 32 bit color... (made my fonts screen size so small I had to put on my bi foculs to read ha ha......

I then rechecked my test preview template ...

WOW amazing difference set at the higher res... It is perfectly centered now... must be the res on my PC..

So, now I have another question lol Frog what is the most popular res for people to view web pages at ? you see, if I keep my PC set at the higher res, then everything looks great when I AM VIEWING my auctions, but anyone set at 800 x 600 will see it all off centered.

Is there a way that I can set this template up so that no mater Who looks at it in whatever res size it will be centered ? come on Captain I know you have the answer ??

Slap me with a wet kipper me hearty lol
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.