Skip to main content

Reply to "Please some 1 respond Store Tag /Custom Template Rrob"

I am looking at the codes you posted earlier Carole. First thing that grabs me is you cannot have all the beginning tables all at 100% You need to lower the % with each nested layer. I would not even use 100% on your very first line. That is the main one that is maximizing your template then the others just follow suit.

I did not realize you were already using the % method until I saw that. I tried 100% and was not happy with mine, If you notice the Auctiva links do not show up nor if you had Bidpay would that logo come up. You have already maxed the screen with your template.

Did you also have more layers? You have more tags in there than what is necessary all with the 100% values.

--------------------------------------------

OK I have checked a couple of my web links and table codes can be confusing. Out of 3 sites they all say to code your nested tables by different methods. The one you are using I did see on Zoicks. Not sure if that is where you got the code from.

Maybe soemone else will come along and have better advice. I tried to take out some of the extra table tags but it looks off so I will leave your template alone. I could spend all day on it but I am not able to do that today.
Last edited by bargainhuntress
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.