Skip to main content

Reply to "Please start supporting other sites because ebay is committing suicide !"

The problem with those sites is they give you zero buyer traffic. eBay can change what they do and treat sellers how they do because they bring you buyers. It's pretty much as simple as. that.

That ioffer cartoon has got to be close to 3 years old now. What that tells me is that it means nothing. They are a failure. eBay brings sellers buyers and ioffer really is a nothing. They are zeros. Losers. Time wasters.

As for the eBay stike mentioned by Mouser it was so pathetic that we actually listed more items in the past week during this so called boycot than we have ever done. The boycot was a failure. It meant nothing and achieved nothing.

While many may loathe eBay they remain the best place to sell and the best value for the fees they charged for the traffic they bring. Believe me I'd like to see alternatives as much as anyone else but right now nothing compares. To not list there you are only hurting your own sales and not them.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.