Skip to main content

Reply to "Please start supporting other sites because ebay is committing suicide !"

Well I sold my first item on OnlineAuction.com. I have accounts at iOffer.com, eBid.net (US), eCrater store, another web store at CityMax.com with my own domain, and so on.

Staying with eBay is letting them win. They'll just keep bullying us with ridiculous rule changes and fees. As corny as it sounds, "If you build it, they will come". So I've put my eggs in different baskets, and doing what I can to drive my traffic to those places.

In the mean time, back on subject; Since Auctiva has done so well with their listing creator/editor, why can't they make one that'll work for all these other places, one with basic HTML and WYSIWYG views? Just take OUT all the eBay reference, and leave openings for whatever venue's links that we put in manually?

I mean, we can almost use Auctiva now that way, simply by changing up the texts in my "Details", and NOT including the built in store links to eBay, but replacing them with HTML links to whatever venue store I have.

A very cool thing would be the ability to change my Auctiva domain to reflect a different site, or allow the uploading of .csv store items, and NOT link to eBay. I just renewed my domain here in January, prior to all the hoopla. As it stands, I have nothing listed on eBay, and therefore nothing in my Auctiva domain site.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.