Skip to main content

Reply to "Please start supporting other sites because ebay is committing suicide !"

I forgot to mention that the other venues' forums are chock full of ex-eBayers asking questions, asking for new categories, etc. The very cool thing is those other venues WANT your business. They are running specials for joining (eBid is $49 for lifetime membership, no annual or monthly fees ever). They listen to your comments and act as quickly as they can to make the changes. OnlineAuction.com (OLA) is very young, and wants experienced sellers and buyers to join up and help them create the site that will beat eBay. iOffer has unique auction types that are very cool, and import eBay items easily (with minimal editing).

If you've watched the huge jump in items listed and total members on these other sites, they've increased 3-10 fold over the last 3 weeks. In the end, some will make it, some won't. IMHO, eBid.net, OLA, iOffer will make it. Etsy is another place for hand made items and has also jumped a huge amount in members and listings.

eCrater is a totally free web store site, with no fees for anything, ever. CityMax charges $20/month, that's it. Only a couple bucks more than eBay, with no other fees, and the store creator application (online) is phenomenal and super easy to use.

If I may, check out my store site for $20/month. Very easy for me to import/upload items or add them one at a time. The options and free offers you get with your paid membership are fantastic.

http://www.davinciscellar.com

(Forum Mods, if this link is not allowed please edit the link out rather than delete the entire post)
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.