Skip to main content

Reply to "Please Vote, rate the overall response/experience received when filing a support case"

I for one don't think it's a fair question and here's my reasoning..

The ones who are normally ticked off at a service are those that are new and don't know the way around it first. They want answers right then without having going to the READ ME FIRST folders.

Plus, face it, read the boards, there are SO many persons who don't even know how to dumpt their cache, etc and those are the ones who get upset ranting and raving bout red x's and such. That's one example of so many things. Basic computer functions are not understood and then they get upset because they don't understand when it's explained to them.

When simply learning a little bit of computer lingo is all that would be needed..

Or perhaps..how bout reading those READ ME FIRST FOLDERS on top before they get upset.

I stay outta those boards, because a person would be answering the same questions over and over and over and over. I've seen some of the responses from tech and to me? Most don't understand basic computer operations, their own software and what it can do or don't do and then get mad at the service or the tech or haev expectations that aren't even covered by the service.

<shrug>
Just my two cents,
Donna
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.