Skip to main content

Reply to "Please Vote, rate the overall response/experience received when filing a support case"

Thanks for your response and your points are well taken. We all started out new at one point. Pressures run high when you are trying to get your stuff on ebay and problems occur and your stuck. For many people new or experienced this is there lifeline and so tensions tend to run high. And yes, I understand that the techs are under a great deal of pressure, especially when stuff goes totally wrong.

I am new to the ebay and website thing but I have a decent amount of technical skill under my belt. I really appreciate the help I get from the boards and I am always asking questions to learn more. I appreciate when people take the time to answer my questions, even though it may have been asked before.

As far as the tech staff they are under a great deal of pressure, especially when something goes terribly wrong (like recently). That aside, paying customer or free user, I just wonder what the overall feeling is about the solutions given. Just a venue to express and share experiences, that's what the boards are all about.

Thanks again

Stacey
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.