Skip to main content

Reply to "POLL: the final step before ninth_wave reveals all!"

quote:
Heck if I go to the grocery store and skip an aisle I feel as though I missed something!
Big Grin

I bet you like to cook too, Taz! Don't forget to include that in your auction. Aren't the rules pretty much that you have to have something tangible? So there ya go! O'course, you'd have to screen your bidders very, very carefully! lol I'd make it a private auction too. Wink And we could all put you on our watch list... maybe all the readers would put you on theirs too and get you on the ebay's Pulse page. What fun!! Big Grin

Now, seriously, I agree with what Ninth says about being 'saved'. Your daughter being 23, she may not want to babysit for you and with 5 pita's, you'd certainly need a regular sitter. Wink If mom's letting them get away with things they shouldn't be doing, it'd be up to you, the responsible parent, to get them straightened out... IF she would allow it.

Think how peaceful your Life will be now! See ya'll at Magoo's! I'm ready. Smile

If Ninth were on the other side of the poll, Syd would be right. lol Ninth, would that make you the spider too? Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Top Gun... I love that movie! You guys sure have good taste!

I don't envy anyone spending time at the mall. lol Miss M, you and I really do have a lot in common, don't we? I'm happy to have met you and all you guys!
ehh, all mushy now! Wink
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.