Skip to main content

Reply to "POLL: the final step before ninth_wave reveals all!"

You're right Miss Shirl, I did say 'don't read this'. Doesn't that mean we've done our part to avoid gossip and speculation? Really, all we did is provide a little holiday entertainment and mild titillation, and they want to take a fire hose to us! No appreciation for all our efforts.

And Pete says: "I like that in a woman, and those sexy eyes, and leathers - oh god", then signs his post "Sexy St Pete", and then tells US to get a room. Ookay. (not a bad idea though) Oops there I go again. Don't read that. Wink Glad the fam's ok Pete. (Miss M, I don't blame Pete one bit. There's just something about a woman in leather, right Pete?)

Taz, love all the great live action thingamijigs you put up. They really are in the spirit of things here. Just so we don't get too wholesome though, I've decided to contribute a little dark humor to our public shenanigans here on Auctiva's generously provided forum. I'm referring to the picture of course, MY humor isn't dark. well...

So to all the Auctiva staff and members who have managed stop in and read some of our silly ramblings, and those who had better things to do (don't blame you), Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. (Miss S, you just know I can't stop buzzing around. Wink) Yeah I know, 'get a room' - bye all.

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.