Skip to main content

Reply to "POLL: the final step before ninth_wave reveals all!"

I really loved school until high school. Then only parts of it, band especially. I'd somehow gotten through all the required credits fast (not knowing about biology and another language till years later. lol) and I just wanted to be done.
It would be quite helpful to know some Spanish now. I'm an total doofus when it comes to other languages. No matter how much I hear others speaking Spanish, I just don't seem to pick it up. Heck, I should speak it fluently if I did. lol
I had a motorcycle when I was a kid - couldn't wait to get my license! Smile The only wrecks on it were thankfully minor. My Daddy fell over at a stop sign... he was so embarrassed and sad that he dented my gas tank. And he made me let my cousins "play" with it. They popped wheelies, each in turn, and brought it back with the rear all scratched and torn up. I was so mad!
Self medicating, I've never been diagnosed with anything like that but can't say I didn't try a bit of self-medication anyway. Mine was pretty limited compared to most I knew. No, it was very limited. lol I was one o' those 'square' people. Never was one to follow the crowd and had plenty of fun. Still do. Smile
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.