Skip to main content

Reply to "POLL: the final step before ninth_wave reveals all!"

Hi hi hi hi hi!!!

Boy, gone for 10 hrs and look at all I missed...Glad to see you Choo. We were trying to keep this post alive til New Years (at least) seems it won't be a problem now Smile

I miss all the good stuff when I'm at work! Taz, I would LOVE to see Mcgoos (sp?)looks like my kind of place but you guys know what I'm doing NY eve & NY day??? working Frown But for double time & a half I guess I can put up with it Wink

Miss S & I are trying to come up with another kind of game...oh, I don't know, maybe we can try to guess Choo's name now? (It probably starts with an S) Big Grin Big Grin

Any ideas??
Anybody here tonite or am I by myself again Frown

EDIt--edit
" " Coming soon the Auctiva Asylum Lunatics convention be sure to sign up early and sign up often for best rates.
Stay tuned to this rambling post of utter nonsense to become an honorary member of the Asylum and receive an invitation to the convention when and if it ever happens. Membership is limited to the first 10 people or maybe 100 or 1,000. Will have to ask the otherfounding members" "

TAZ STOP IT my ribs are already sore and I'm sick to death of crying Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Whew, I REALLY need to get a grip but it's not as easy as it sounds Smile
Last edited by member8880
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.