Skip to main content

Reply to "POLL: the final step before ninth_wave reveals all!"

Hey dudes and dudettes (don't normally talk that way of course), Just popping in to let you know that how the big storm is progressing here. So far just a lot of wind and rain, water dribbling under my front door of course. Jeff and Co. is still getting hammered, being on the other side of the mountains. Our turn will begin tonite when the snow level drops to our elevation (only 4500ft here) and the front passes through. They are expecting 10 ft in the higher elevations but only 6 to 10 inches in Reno, which is still enough to mess things up here pretty good. So far the wind in the 'wind prone' areas in Reno have been 40 to 60 mph, much higher in the mountains (blizzard conditions, especially tonight).

Of course I am not going out in this stuff. I'd rather stay nice and cozy inside. Now, if I only had a nice plate of freshly baked cookies. Miss S, where are you when I need you? (Come on Miss M, I'm only talking about cookies here.) Big Grin

edit - Miss M we would never do that to you, your whacks are what started all this!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.