Skip to main content

Reply to "POLL: the final step before ninth_wave reveals all!"

Hey boys how's it goin???

First of all..NINTH - truly awesome pic (tell me the truth...that's you two isn't it) Wink But more importantly (and this goes for Miss S too) Are the cookies gone yet??????? Big Grin

Poor Choo..stuck in that lil' rubber room all by yourself Frown Have they let you out of your restraints yet? BTW, it's because you're tryin too hard to understand Z's post...I get it tho, very good Zebra Big Grin

Hi my friend Taz..how are the pantaloons holdin up? I wonder if Miss S is gonna want them back? Although I'm sure they look better on you Big Grin
Did you start the new job yet? Oh almost forgot, that auction was the best thing I've ever seen! Thanks for that link, it made my day!

And for God's sake PETE...come out of hiding, quit lurking, and POST will ya? Sheesh what..you don't love us anymore??? (You can tell I feel MUCH better) Back to normal (no remarks pls) and back to work.

Hey, I'm going to Ebay Live, for sure. It's right here in my hometown this summer about 1/2 hour away...I'm so excited I can't wait!!!!!!! I wish some of you were going too...let me know if you are.

Our poor thread hasn't had much of a workout lately, we have to keep it going. I get really bummed out when it's not still right up at the top Smile So I'll shut up for awhile now...hope everyone had a better weekend than I did Frown
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.