Skip to main content

Reply to "POLL: the final step before ninth_wave reveals all!"

Ok I caught Ya'll Red-Handed this time!
Just cuz I didn't make it back before the sand-man snooked up on me (zzzZ).. Don't mean my radar-ears quit work'n!!
I could hear ya'll carry'n on about pesky horse-flies and such. But hold on there Ninth! ~ yer all wet bout me gett'n in yer cookie jar!! ((come to think of it...ninth looks kinda wet all the time!~eh? )) ~ Maybe ya' oughta' keep a good eye on them hot brownies tho! No telling how many other bushwackers might be lurking about! Cool

Aww Heck! I ain't gonna' try and cover-up no colors on my hide! Missy's really the apple of my eye! (no~not that apple dear! Roll Eyes ) Yepper' dats right! She deserves a real sweet Valentine Card so she's gonna' git one from ME! Big Grin (Missy I'm sorry its a tad late...but I had to gallop all the way into the big city just so's to find you the right one. Razz ) I've only got eyes for You ya' know!! Big Grin

So.. Shadeaux, you and lather-wings can jest cool off a skosh..(if'n that's possible?) cuz Missy forgot it were Valentines Day..and there's no excuse for that on my watch! Mad {{ ..ya' know whut ninth?...you always looked a little frothy too! prolly toooo many cookies!~huh? }}

Well I figger Taz and ChooChoo are gonna' barge in here before long and steal my thunder (again).. so Missy before that happens..whaddya' say we duck out the back while no one's looking!!? I got your Valentine right around the corner here. Wink ((don't nobody else peek neither! ))!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.