Skip to main content

Reply to "POLL: the final step before ninth_wave reveals all!"

Now That Ladies & Gents...you should make no mistake...

is Real Zebra-droppings!

so..as my buddy Taz once advised...." watch yer step! ".

Taz ole' boy?...I been meaning to speak to you about the Merc of your'n. Nice Ride the 380? --Yr?
...I admit, I took a quick peek, so them's my prints ya probably saw. -- Didn't touch it though!
Nevermind mind my private card to Missy! - I wanted to cheer her up! So there! Put away yer Pea-shooter! Whacha been doin' lately?.... do I get this right? - you bust heads for money from time to time? You Brute!
I had nuth'n to do with the DeLorean! -- you sure you didn't just maybe pass some troglodyte-gas while standing a tad too close or sump'n?
Anyway...I think ya really oughta pass it over to 'N' fer a bit. He was definitely in front of me!

ChooChoooooo? You Must be chugg'n along by now? What's the matter? Haven't you ever witnessed the next morning's aftermath of a beer-party a la Poker Game which got outta' hand a little? Happens down here at the University of Texas all the time! No biggie. Like you said..lighthearted stimulating entertainment aside from shop-talk. Oh yeah, sorry..I forgot again!! --You must be well conditioned already from all the needles, whackins, and group-rates for snipe hunt'n and
cow-tipp'n parties. Oh well...In any case just Watch yer step please!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.