Skip to main content

Reply to "POLL: the final step before ninth_wave reveals all!"

OH my, I missed a lot.
Suffice to say the weather was beautiful and our 30-40 degree weather is not helping my new tan....two weeks of sun is not enough!

All this talk.....wow! I start to think I know what ye all are saying and then bam! someone new pops up with another dialect!

I am still trying to catch up my store from being gone. Works ok, as far as I know. Smile

There is so much politicing going on everywhere I think I shall stay in my shell for a few more days and see what happened when I come out....thars national politicking, ebay politicking, our travel forum politicking...me thinks it's reminiscent of the old days....yep I'm old enough to remember the middle class mass and our great will to overcome the oppression and yes I took part in it. Now I don't know where to put my energy. Gonna take a breather and figger it out.
Maybe I'll just read this thread, that will keep me busy til the next week passes.
Hey if anyone has a cute turtle avatar, I want one! I never have found a really cute one. I like to think I only come out when it's safe....not always true, I get a little reactive at times.....but a turtle I be!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.