Skip to main content

Reply to "POLL: the final step before ninth_wave reveals all!"

quote:
p.s. well its about time ya' got yer fuzzy-arse back in here Taz! What happened?..start chew'n on the HDD again? Roll Eyes Wink

Well it is better than Neanderthalically chewin on da keyboard! Speakin O' Neanderthals has anyone heard anymore from that fool? For that matter the udder clown that were givin da Choo Meister a ruff time?
I really fell outta touch whilst the PC was befuddled! Had a big argument with the GF about downloading things and not virus scanning before opening them. But I checked out what she did and unless you are Uber-paranoid you would have never caught the problem. The zip file scanned fine and when you extracted it fooled the Virus Scanner into dropping off the screen. it popped up fer about 1 second and disappeared! Still no idea of what little insidious thing it was? It totally kept me from going online but did not corrupt my files? Luckily I was able to back up my recent work and do a fresh install and fix things.
System recovery would not even work!
Gotta buy another puter for the GF to play with so she does not moider mine again!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.