Skip to main content

Reply to "POLL: the final step before ninth_wave reveals all!"

quote:
I always expect much more retaliation than I actually get

I am a gentleman and would not treat a lady as bad as you deserve . . . . hmmm, is there a flaw in that statement starting about la.. Razz

quote:
Would you like ME to help you with a domain name, hmmm???

You gotta be kiddin' you'd get me kicked off the internet let alone an auction site Eek

quote:
If it were on ebay right now it would have already sold for much more than I expected with a few hundred views total. Sigh...guess I'm stuck on ebay for awhile yet.

Sounds like you have two options, diversify starting with that crate load of goodies I sent you or set up a website, even just one page to use purely as search engine bait which is what I think I will try for first. Then develop it for actual selling in it's own right. On your own web page you could link to any online sites you are actively listing on.

A further option is to include flyers in your goods sold on greedbay with links to the other sites or even send out custom e-mail dispatch notes with hyperlinks Wink

So keep nominal sales on greedbay to farm buyers, seen that mentioned on one of these boards recently. Trouble is if view rates are low virtually need to BIN rather than auction Smile

ZZZZZ time 'til tomorrow's pick on poor little choo session Eek
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.