Skip to main content

Reply to "POLL: the final step before ninth_wave reveals all!"

Ms S, I don't know how to even go there. But I believe I will try it very soon.
You know ALOT about this stuff, I can tell by yer techy talk. I luv it when people talk techy! Eek

So I just go lookin for it huh? Yep good idea. I have a place called an Auctiva Store and seems to have my listings so I figure that IF I can get to my website then add my store then I'll be danged proud! I know about ubb code than html.....but I'll figure it out....been procrastination cause I have so many more listin's to do.... Roll Eyes And ebay was a learnin' curve, then Auctiva, now a website. Never seems like it will end.
I kinda like these forums that has the software all set up and I can just sit around and mod and tell people what they can do!!! Big Grin
I saw one person on ebay whilst browsing with about 60 pages of their store.....can you believe that?
I guess no one talks about what theys a sellin huh? OK. I was just curious.....
is there a prohibition about it?
Like will the Auctive Cheifs come down and zap me?
I had almost forgotten about Pete, Jeff S, Kbalona et al.....I barely got to know them. I've only been around 2 mos now.

Well, I thought I'd check in cause I'm a listin' and seems like Ms eyes is always around at night complaining we aren't around. Guess I fooled her.
I like it that she thinks I am naive.... I am told I am naive, but I ain't stupid.......I could just see me makin' friend with a spider, a fly, a zebra, a Tas devil, and choo choo trains and not knowin' what the heck they are about; heck not me....OK nuf talk to myself. On with business.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.