Skip to main content

Reply to "POLL: the final step before ninth_wave reveals all!"

QUOTE: Actually it's MY fault..(trying to make myself very tiny) -- Yeah..that's a good idea! Shame on you! Eek Guess I shoulda' known! ~ I'm not letting Ninth off the hook though. No doubt he enjoyed the attention waaay too much! Roll Eyes

M~QUOTE: So you're the surfer dude huh? Errr... well (ahem..) I wish it were still true! ~~ But YEP! there WAS MANY A DAY in ole' Zeb's past! Cut my teeth on Oahu's Makaha Beach as a kid...and went back to Kauai last August for a lost-youth replay. No joy there however as the waves ain't the same. Frown Just as well...got plenty wet but probably wouldn't be here today if they had been. Still beautiful-beyond-words though! Smile

Soprano's!! ??? (( sorry ChooChoo...But YUK!! Eek )) No disrespect mind you.... Just ~ YUK!! --- Ok maybe I'm just burned-out on all the garbage being offered on TV these last several years! Only thing worth a hoot anymore might possibly be some of the PBS, Nova, BBC specials or similar! But don't get me going on that!! Mad

N~QUOTE: HOLY Whoa...in one big ol plop....good memory...multicolored....TALKS funny?...be turned around?...kewl!
Yep..Zpooh! Watch yer step! -- had a *Great* memory!~(must be around here somewhere!). Actually just one color (with stripes). FunnyTalk? -->that's easy! Must admit tho..read'n it is a bit tricky! (just ask Choo!) ---
?dnuora denrut ivA = go images > {on avi-img} select 'edit' >click 'rotate' >choose flip-horizontal > Save !
I realize ya' probably weren't talking to me 'N' but..mail -> 4zebratalk <-at->gmail~dot~com (subj:= zpooh)

Well Choo buddy?...Ya know, I'm already a self-confessed major Pooh-pony ...so it's plenty ok if yer not really Wink ...Just please don't send me to Coventry! WinkThat would break my heart. Frown

zeb
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.