Skip to main content

Reply to "POLL: the final step before ninth_wave reveals all!"

Hi ya'll. Thanks Miss M. Wink You sure do take good care of me! Doncha dear friend? Big Grin

Zeb, that midnight thing's part of our Dark Side. Huh, Miss M? Cool
Me? Enjoy th' snow??? I love snow, period (not yellow o' course!). 'Specially gettin' snowed in. Roll Eyes
Yeh, Ninth gets all th' cookies 'n' brownies. What can I say? That adorable li'l fly swept me off all eight o' my feeties WinkWink 'n' flew me away on his gossamer wings with all th' mighty rescues, savin' me from th' horrors of my naive acceptance Roll Eyes of Choo's VIP ticket (Hi Choo, you sly one, you!) which got me strapped unmercifully to th' cow catcher (yet again, not to be confused with a cattle guard Big Grin) screamin' fer help (woe is me!) while waitin' to become splattered bug guts in th' showdown 'tween him 'n' Jeff S! Eek

N, I'm workin' on that website now... well, not right now obviously or I wouldn't be here. Eh, I only know a little bit... 'nough to get me by 'n' hopefully 'nough to keep me outa trouble. Big Grin Love learnin' though.
I think it's okay to say what we sell, as it's alright to have links here that lead to wherever we want. Can't wait to get mine live and will put it in my siggy. Smile I sell mostly vintage lingerie and some shoes and boots, pretty much vintage there too. A little other stuff occasionally but that's what I have th' most of & lingerie is where my passion lies, as my collection will attest to. Big Grin

Taz, where ya be? You're as scarce as myself 'round these here parts lately. Just why IS that? Razz Cool

Anyone heard from Pete? Where's Jeff S & kbalona? Did I miss any regular posters here?

Hi Ninth... Smile

What a mess of a post! Big GrinBig Grin
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.