Skip to main content

Reply to "POLL: the final step before ninth_wave reveals all!"

Howdy Groupers!

Back in the saddle again (kinda' half-way tho) after a short trip last week -- as always, incurs a lot of catching-up to do.

Hey there Shadeaux! -- Good to see you've been hang'n out more regularly. Smile And yes you guessed it right about Springtime here! Just hope it lasts before leaping directly into our heavy-heat summertime swelter!

Haven't had time to read back through all of last week's activity yet...but I see that JeffS has finally decided to re-visit the asylum recently. Actually Jeff... I thought the smilie-glitch was probably some kind of 'smilie_stack-overflow'..or possibly a 'grin-buffer overrun' Wink [Jeez! ~ and I thought I was inclined to be a little too smilie-happy! Eek Big Grin ]

And what's this??....St. Peter has finally returned from his sabbatical in Egypt!!! Eek (or wherever you went to for so long Pete!). May have to call you Phoenix-Pete amigo..(cuz Sphinx-Pete doesn't roll off the tongue quite as well. Wink ) Of course I shouldn't talk..as I may have to drop outta' sight from time to time too. Kinda like Ninth seems to be doing lately..(maybe you should start a 'lurkers-anonymous' thread Ninth. Could shoot for a record 'minimum' number of posts [zero!] Razz )

Hey ChooChoo! You should be seeing a little shift-in-the-wind towards Spring there soon as well. At least I would hope so! Would be happy to send you some of our sunshine here...but the super-fax machine has been a outta' whack lately. Big Grin

Haven't seen 'N' over the last couple pages I quickly scanned thru. Where you be m'lady? Finally get rained-in up there? Confused Don't be shy just cuz Taz is yapping it up around here again. (Hey Taz... good to see yer taking a few moments to get back in the fray! I know you've had a lot to do with the recent job & domestic changes). P.S. Taz, don't mind the minor hail-dents on the Merc ~ Happens here quite a bit...we just ignore it! Wink Big Grin

And lastly... Missy! Ya' know I don't really think anyone is buy'n that picture as one of your better portrait shots. Aside from the wrong hair color... I don't think the shoes are really you either! Roll Eyes Maybe you could model them snow-boots for us! Big Grin

later looners & lurkers... gotta' trot off for the moment. Hope to check back in tonite if possible. ~Zeb Big Grin Smile Cool
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.