Skip to main content

Reply to "POLL: the final step before ninth_wave reveals all!"

quote:
Originally posted by member_8880:
quote:
Flowers coming up, trees blooming and all that stuff, adding some color to the black and white we've had for 3 mos.

You're lucky N...I'm still looking at the new, melting, gray snow we got last night Frown Slushy mess.

Just stopped in to say HI before I go to work Smile

So Ninth & Miss S...what's up with the monkey?? Wink Big Grin Or would I be better off not knowing Confused
Oh man I'd hate those long winters....long enough here. We have the rain tho...still the black and grey get outdone by the green even on a dark day. Now I see a couple of trees outside with reddish branches, getting ready to bust out. Others, all I see is black branches and moss on em to boot!
I can't see the ground from up here, well unless I go to the window, so can't see the pretty flowers coming up. Have a couple of pansies on my deck, that helps.
Have flowers out in my garden, but can't see it from up here.
Well, blah blah blah... lots of jabberin, not much content.
Now yall be good, since I can lurk now I can tell what the oneryiest of youse is doing..... OK who's got the sun?????

Ya know? preview on here would be nice, must not be a function of this software.....geesh! And I cannot use Mozilla in the community, can on listing etc., to spelt check fer me. Mad Guess I'll have to bother the forum techs one of these days to see why.......ramblin rose!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.