Skip to main content

Reply to "POLL: the final step before ninth_wave reveals all!"

Hey all been MIA for awhile! Just popping in to say HI! I see Miss M broke out evil nurse Wanda again. I have been haphazardly following the thread. I guess it has been almost a month since I last posted Red Face The benefit show went well and Magoos is super busy right now. I have been putting extra time in helping out there as there are alot of bike runs that come through in the summer. Glad to see the thread is still chugging along. And to think we wondered if we could keep it alive until January!If this keeps up we will have to look into syndication rights!Watch out Seinfeld Big Grin Getting ready to go for some pre-testing for a surgery I have scheduled for next week Frown
Wish I could be at eBay live Miss M, I really thought hard about it when I found out Chris Isaak would be playing.But the whole surgery thing put the kabosh on that one. Have fun and hopefully you get to post those pics. But please leave the two tranvestite enforcers at home, after all this is GreedBays event and we would not want those two ruining it! HMMM? On second thought Smile
BTW FeeBay has not gotten a penny from me since December and I still have my Bronze PS rating?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.