Skip to main content

Reply to "POLL: the final step before ninth_wave reveals all!"

Well Ms M I tend to agree, we have kept it on life support for some while now but I think it would now be kinder to let it slip away.

I used to be quite active on most Auctiva boards when I was selling a lot of items on greedbay, the days when it was still fun. Long gone Roll Eyes This thread provided a pleasant break full of banter and lunacy, but it does need a large varied bunch of lunatics to keep it fresh, I'm right out of ideas Frown.

To me GreedBay as a source of income is almost history and I think the absence of most of the original crew on this thread and seemingly elsewhere on these boards reflects a general lack of enthusiasm as the online community spirit of GreedBay has waned.

Not a month goes past without more money grabbing from GreedBay, shortly we (UK) will have to offer free p&p for DVD's, it's strange but the Royal Mail and packing suppliers still expect payment for their products Confused

It's been a real pleasure chatting/bantering with you and our long lost epic threaders, I will still keep a watch on this thread.

Jim, aka Choo Smile
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.