Skip to main content

Reply to "POLL: the final step before ninth_wave reveals all!"

quote:
But ya gotta love 'em

That's the trouble the cute phase terminally infects you, then you are sunk, I'll make a fuss of a neighbours cat but no way will I have one again.

That way it's a bit like being an uncle to kids, you can have the fun and pleasure without the grief !!

Re posting here, it should be possible to to post here for free afterall you can have free 'membership' of Auctiva if you are not using their image hosting. I think it's due to the fun days of eBay have gone, the rot started to set in by 2006 and it has not got any better.

Apart from old trains which even they seem thin on the ground on greedbay.uk now I buy most other things online from Amazon now, and their marketplace traders seem more reliable than some I have bought from on greedbay. Possibly because Amazon are very strict, and from what I saw a couple of years ago quite expensive to list on, with fixed postage rates and delivery times required of the seller.

These forums and (in particular the epic thread) were a place to slip into after a hard day (or nights) listing, packing and posting for a bit of fun. It's not the thread but the reason for coming here, an extension to the fun on eBay before it became greedbay Frown

Certainly better than Xmas, bah-humbug, shops full of Xmas clutter even before the hallowen masks, a 3 month run up to Xmas. Nevermind a lot of national post office strike action coming up here so perhaps Xmas will get lost in the post Big Grin
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.