Skip to main content

Reply to "Postage costs lost on upload to ebay"

I have been having this problem with one of my Ebay shops. The full custom locations for shipping costs are not transferred across to Ebay when the listing goes active. I have two Auctiva accounts and two Ebay Shops. I can list fine from one account and all shipping details are correct but the other shop is causing me a huge headache. Half my shipping locations are not included in my active listings. I initially thought it was a problem with Auctiva but obviously if one account is still listing ok on Ebay then the fault must be with Ebay. I've spent hours on the phone to Ebay and the only solution is to manually change the shipping when it goes live on Ebay. This causes a huge headache as I have 600+ listings all with different postage costs. The problem has been there for months and still hasn't been resolved!! I had opted in to the Business Policies in both Shops which caused me problems in the shop that is listing incorrectly so I opted out of it again. This still did not solve the problem. With all the active content issue being sorted on both sides and also the introduction of Business Policies (voluntary at the moment but compulsory in the future) then there is obviously a computer blip somewhere which doesn't affect everyone. A lot of my listings which had been relisted via Ebay for years as I sell multiples of some items also had some of the shipping locations missing and they hadn't been anywhere near Activa!
Last edited by jsow102
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.