Skip to main content

Reply to "Posted Listings NOT showing Domestic Handling Time"

I thought all listings HAD to show domestic handling time to actually hit ebay??? So quite confused on which ones may not show it? But last night I changed over 1100 listings in ebay to one day (don't know that they show..but did change and know that there is probably problem on their end)

However, I am going to be very honest here. I have worked on Auctiva find/replace changes without stopping, now since 2:55pm really steady and done 1100 listings and it is now 4:35pm and still not done, over 1 1/2 hours and I am less than 1/2 way done. This took less than 10 minutes in ebay system???

As mentioned before, time is money!!

I find this crazy, most of us use the system to save time...but this is not efficient at all.

Yes, I am sure your roads are not as wide as ebays roads, HOWEVER, you also do not have near the number of people on the highway that they do.

Something needs to be done to fix these speed and time out issues...WHY find and replace for 250/ 100 down to 50 now or whatever, if it can't be used.

This is like being at Walmart on Christmas Eve.....3 registers open and everyone scrambling to get to those registers causing stopped traffic.

Just my thought...this is NOT efficient at all!! Unfortunately, this has been going on for quite awhile.

BIGGEST PROBLEM THAT SHOULD CONCERN EVERYONE???? IS WHAT IF EBAY HAS A MASS CHANGE THAT NEEDS TO BE MADE....AND LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE ATTEMPTING TO MAKE CHANGES, DO LISTINGS, ETC. (say on a free list day)..HOW is auctiva going to handle that load????

Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.