Skip to main content

Reply to "Posted Listings NOT showing Domestic Handling Time"

Well....thanks for your words of encouragement
Mad

I did get note below from support while I was out.

quote:
I have gone ahead and escalated this case to our next level of support and they will get back to us as soon as possible.

This would make me wonder if they were not aware (before I posted it) there was a problem...but your note and other post...leads one to believe that someone is aware that this is a problem, a big one with no immediate plans to deal with it.

I was able a couple of times to do 250, after many error codes and hour and half got 1100 done, ...rest I divided up...and finally tried 2, 3, 4 at a time...and none would work.

So totally not working right now, yes, I could go in and do one at a time (would take forever, but really should not have to do that AND is sure an inefficient use of my time.

Auctiva...this appears to have been going on for quite awhile now....???

NOW...I do understand when you have a mass change that ebay mandates that there could be blockages....but this is not mandated and would not think from 2:30 yesterday till now the site is smashed with listers all at same time. (or is ebay running some super special that I am in the dark about?)

Thanks again...glad to know I am not the only one.
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.