Skip to main content

Reply to "Posted this question in the wrong section - not having a good day :-)"

Hi Danno,
I love your signature and it is SO true! :-)

I have all of my active listings imported which is wonderful and they are all sitting in the import folder. I have made various different folders for the brands that I sell and moved the items from the import folder into their own individual folders complete with colour coding so that's good too.

Now, when I look in saved, there is nothing! I don't know what the difference is between saved and the folder I am already looking at - but I still have no idea how to move anything into saved? Do I want to move things into saved?

Lastly, I just want to confirm a sneaking suspicion that I get from the answer I received from auctiva support which I didn't understand completely.

I have thousands of items. I have now imported them from Ebay (well, the ones that have run and closed in the last 30 days, anyway). I want to be able to track the inventory for these items.

Do I have to recreate each item and am I not able to move them over to the inventory section just be selecting them and then, entering their inventory attributes? Please tell me that this is not the case? Does anyone know the answer to these questions?

Thanks,
Meryl
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.