Skip to main content

Reply to "Posting delays... will they ever end?"

First things first, they are posting my items at less than 20% of the scheduled times. As you can see from hundreds of other posts, I am not alone. As for the "not-so-smart user" blast, I know you're not trying to attack me, the person who contacted Auctiva to remedy this situation, numerous times, before mentioning it in this public forum. I was the guy who has expected support from the people I contacted DIRECTLY. Unfortunately, still smarting from a failed business model, a CEO of a company chose NOT to respond through their internal message system, email me, or pick up the phone and call me, but to accuse someone of lying, one of the MANY people who posted the fact that they have not received answers to questions, that would help us make a value judgment decision on whether or not dependability issues would be resolved before we give them money to pay for, what is to hundreds if not thousands, a site that is ravaged with functioning problems. As for what has happened "publicly", all one needs to do is note that a legal speaking agent for Auctiva (i.e. the CEO) refused to answer a simple question three posts above yours. I can appreciate your concern for public forum, Richard, as that type of "PR" affects all of us in one way or the other (eBay feedback, for example - some people strive and embrace a 100% rating, while others may have, say, a not-so-impressive 99.8 or 99.7 or worse), and it may cost us business. Keep a list of your scheduled times, and then see when those items actually post. You'll see that the hundreds of community posts regarding the aforementioned scheduling problems are not unfounded. Good luck with your business. I'll be moving on to a company whose CEO doesn't attack people in community forums.
Last edited by jik444
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.