Skip to main content

Reply to "Posts on facebook, yet again but not on community????"

This is response after I mentioned on facebook that it would be nice if on community..here is response from facebook:

quote:
Auctiva Hi there. For urgent news and updates that we need our users to know about, we will post across all Auctiva channels (Facebook, Twitter, the Community Forum, the blog and the Auctiva.com site). This blog post was not announcing any change in particular, but was a post regarding some of the background workings that go on at the company when we are working on updates.

I did write note back that was not responded to as i guess the above is pretty clear!! The community obviously does not need to know about the background workings at auctiva...OR that they are 3rd largest....etc. Frankly, I would WANT the community to know such things. But it is not my community...so ....not my choice.

So...... I guess we have to use facebook for general interest announcements. Nothing like a split community...let's have 1/2 of our things going there.. and 1/2 on community. Guess there are reasons for this...but I SURE do not understand them. This could very well be avoided with an announcement page on auctiva that we can visit at our leisure if we so desire OR tell everyone..IF you want general information about our company you need to be on facebook.

Frankly, I probably should...but do not use my facebook for business. Main reason...I do not really want to sell to family and friends...and business and friends/family do not mix well. As far as their friends....that would be great..but if there is a problem then my friends may feel awkward. Just easier...and yes, I may miss a few sales...but may be worth the headache.

Would LOVE an announcement page somewhere...
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.