Skip to main content

Reply to "power seller join or not to? that is the ?"

It's nice to see some familiar faces!

I am exploring my options...

Hitting $1000/month when selling part-time can be difficult if you sell lower-price items. I don't think any of us should discuss our profit margins here, but my understanding is that the margins aren't always so great on some higher-priced items. And they have so much more risk if something goes missing, etc. But selling relatively inexpensive items does make PS more difficult. That and sometimes the fish just aren't biting! And I'm not about to waste lots of money on listing fees when the buyers aren't there. It's about profit vs. time invested for me.

Oneheart...my advice is to accept if you haven't already. Then hide that icon if you need time to think about it, or don't want to show it. When I was a PS, I hide the icon because I didn't expect to keep it long. If your sales are consistent, great! If I see a seller selling a lot of expensive items, sometimes I sort of wonder why I don't see that icon. But for less expsnsive items, where I might or might not be one, I'd rather not having regulars wondering what happened to make me lose it when I do lose it.

P.S. Some of you know me as serendipity!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.