Skip to main content

Reply to "Preview is different"

Auctiva's fix worked well...here is their email to me.

New Comment:

Hello,

I was able to review your seller details profile titled "Standard template" within your Auctiva account and it appears that the reason that your seller details are not correctly formatting is because when you entered the text into the different sections, you were in the "HTML" version rather the the "Standard" version of the editor. In order to correctly format your seller details you will need to revise them in the "Standard" version of the editor.

You can do this by going to "Profiles" -> "Manage Seller Details" and clicking the "Edit" tab next to your seller details profile. On the next page click the "Switch to: Standard" tab and you will see a toolbar appear within the editor signifying that you are no longer in the "HTML" version. Now you should be able to format your seller details within each of the different sections the way that you want them to appear and save your changes.

Moving forward from when you make this change, any new listings with your seller details selected to appear within them will display as you have indicated them while in the "Standard" version of the editor. Unfortunately because items #--------9246 and #-------6438 have received bids on them, according to eBay's policy on revising your items, you will not be able to correct the seller details profile appearing in them.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,
Auctiva Support
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.