Skip to main content

Reply to "Preview not showing my pictures"

Mike...this is absurd....as I have previously mentioned, time is MONEY!!! As sellers we simply can not afford MORE and MORE go arounds.

At this point even with my lists of which browsers to use for what and other go arounds, I can't even keep up with this list.

This is craziness that we have to do yet another go around through a weekend.

Auctiva staff goes away for a nice, fun weekend while we suffer through YOUR glitches on another UPDATE or NEW items you introduced. NONE of the items on the list are relevant to general listing which applies to ALL of your customers not just a select few.

Please, please, please...we have asked many times for things to be FIXED, NOT new introductions of things that are rolled out without thorough checking. We are not your test market for items. New items should be checked BEFORE they are taken live. As in the past this has been a problem and caused quite the riot on forums. (but again, we continue to ask for go arounds to be FIXED not added to?)

It does appear that double talk is going on here....

Do you know what issue even is? Is is being worked on RIGHT NOW at present??? IF NOT WHY NOT? IF so, why do we need to suffer thorough weekend with another issue.

Also, please address the MANY, other issues we have asked for updates on recently. If you need a list I will be happy to coordinate one.

Thanks for a prompt response, so we can plan our lives! As when you are a seller listing is your life.
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.