Skip to main content

Reply to "Privacy breach from auctiva employee?"

Wow! This reminds me of that case where the whole foods CEO started posting anonymously on chatboards about WIld Oats.

Given the fabulous reception your post (because I'm assuming it's you since you know so much about it) got on the board, I'm amazed you're willing to risk so much to answer one piddly post about such a piddly problem in such an unprofessional way.
Shall I forward you the email, Jeff, I received stating that it was certainly possible it was auctiva's "fault"?
I do wish the thread was still available. It would be interesting to forward it to people. As it is, I'm happy to discuss with your legal department the appropriateness of discussing my case at all on an ebay chat board. Certainly makes you wonder what other stuff you're sharing.
It's funny, because the original problem was so not a big deal, but your weird postings on ebay raise issues about privacy, don't you think? Seriously, considering how big and successful auctiva is-how self destructive are you to post like that?
wow. Just wow.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.