Skip to main content

Reply to "Probablly a stupid question but just wondering?"

Well now I'm getting ticked. Mad It just happened again. Ebay is fine. Everything else is fine. I tried to do another new listing and when I could not get my images to show up (from auctiva) I knew something was wrong again with Auctiva. I opened up another browser and went to my listings on ebay and what do you know nothing is coming up again that has anything to do with Auctiva. I went back to Auctiva's website and nothing works there either. Clicked on Help to file a support case and your graphics come up but no text no links no nothing. I click on "Community" to go post a question there and again "Can not find server" Now 45 mins later I'm able to get into Auctiva's Community and my listings now have everything on them.

Sounds to me that Auctiva has the problem. I have high speed internet and all other web pages came up fast and fine. Anything that I posted through ebay is just fine and loads up just fine and FAST. ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING that was linked to Auctiva would not load all "x" out. EVEN Sellathon counter.

Sorry I dont agree with you when you say that it has something to do with my ISP. Its all Auctiva that isn't working.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.